Las Vegas airport receiving $7.5 million grant
Congresswoman Dina Titus announces McCarran airport receiving $7.5 million grant (KNTV).
On June 24, Rep. Dina Titus of Nevada’s First Congressional District announced that the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has granted $7.5 million to McCarran International Airport. The funding will be used to renovate over 55,000 square yards of apron pavement at the airport where airplanes park, board, and refuel.
- Dina Titus' letter to USA Today: Dogs deserve better than brutal VA research that wastes money better spent on veterans
- Dina Titus wants translations for signs at US airports
- Las Vegas airport receiving $7.5 million grant
- Titus ‘won’t hesitate’ to call for impeachment ‘when the time is right’
- Lee, Titus: Elko train derailment offers a Yucca lesson