Congresswoman Presses Homeland Security Head On Anti-Marijuana Immigration Policy
May 28, 2019 - Titus Challenges Acting DHS Head (Marijuana Moment)
A Nevada congresswoman challenged the acting head of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) on Thursday over a recent memo explaining that immigrants who work at state-legal marijuana businesses may be ineligible for citizenship.
- Nevada Rep. Dina Titus in the middle of impeachment debate
- Titus calls for Trump impeachment
- Titus calls for action on bill to ban high-capacity magazines
- Dina Titus' letter to USA Today: Dogs deserve better than brutal VA research that wastes money better spent on veterans
- Dina Titus wants translations for signs at US airports