Titus calls for action on bill to ban high-capacity magazines
Titus renews calls for Congress to ban high-capacity magazines used in mass shootings (Las Vegas Review Journal).
Rep. Dina Titus, D-Nev., again called for the House and Senate to pass her bill that would ban high-capacity magazines as pressure continued to build for a legislative response to ongoing gun violence tragedies that have shocked the nation.
- Nevada Rep. Dina Titus in the middle of impeachment debate
- Titus calls for Trump impeachment
- Titus calls for action on bill to ban high-capacity magazines
- Dina Titus' letter to USA Today: Dogs deserve better than brutal VA research that wastes money better spent on veterans
- Dina Titus wants translations for signs at US airports